Paypal Instant Transfer down?

tarheelguy
Contributor
Contributor

I cannt use the Paypal Instant Transfer method on your Paypal Prepaid Mastercard website. Is it down? 

Login to Me Too
119 REPLIES 119

BBGG88
Contributor
Contributor
I completely understand your anger. I have a 6 year old that I need to feed not to mention everything else we need on a daily basis as working human beings. I've been unable to touch my money since Monday night so this has been the worst week. I hope we will wake up to a happier morning. It's funny we all have money and can't touch it. Hearing situations like yours just makes me angry.
Login to Me Too

Wordsmyth
Contributor
Contributor

Just wanted to share this reply I received from PayPal on their facebook page:

We offer our sincere apologies for any difficulties you are experiencing with the PayPal PrePaid Debit Card. We are aware of the issue and are working with Netspend to resolve it as soon as possible. We take the matter very seriously and appreciate the inconvenience it is causing Netspend and our mutual customers. Thank you.

Isn't it nice that they appreciate the inconvenience it is causing us? Oh, but it's not their fault, you see, it's Netspend... 

And here is my reply to them (just in case you are interested):

I do appreciate that someone actually replied to me here, but your scincere apologies are not going to cut it. You have not placed any kind of notification of this problem on either your site or your facebook page, only replying to a few irate customers in posts to this page. Have you read the thread on your own sites community forum? Have you noticed how many people are having problems because they relied on paypal's instant transfer to feed their children and pay their bills?

Do you think your scincere apologies are going to make up for the hardships? Do you REALLY care? Do you realize it's been 4 days and nothing, I mean nothing on your site saying there is a problem and you trying to resolve it?

Like I said, I do appreciate your reply, but I don't appreciate your putting myself and hundreds of other loyal customers in this predicament without so much as a word on your site... it's unacceptable and as soon as I am able to, I will be switching over to ANY OTHER payment method. I do not appreciate the way you are handling your customer service, I feel that, regardless of what you said above, you really couldn't care less about your customers.

There are other methods out there. You may think you are too big to care about losing a few hundred customers, but you will find out how wrong you are, when a few hundred thousand customers leave you to go to your competitors.

Login to Me Too

BBGG88
Contributor
Contributor
They've been posting that same reply to everyone who posts a negative comment... And oh yeah many people have said they contacted Netspend and they say there are no issues on their end.
Login to Me Too

AndreJG
Contributor
Contributor

its absolutely telling that no one on PayPal's behalf has said anything in this thread to keep us informed. i guess they just don't care because they know many people don't have an alternative.

Login to Me Too

tjr121985
Contributor
Contributor
There is no issue. Its a scam to keep funds stacked for interest or some other reason. Come one. Same program for how many years. And no backup. Or no one knows how to code the website to connect prepaid to pay pal. Its all lies and we suffer. I'm sitting here praying it gets fixed so I can be the man I promised my wife and kids and yet these ppl stop me. If I had another way to transfer the funds i would. Maybe I send them a pic of my pride and joy son who will need food by mid afternoon and a pic of my hands that will strangle the person who stops me from providing my family. Abs and its my business that forces me to use pay pal. Not by choice.
Login to Me Too

tjr121985
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for my bad spelling. Just am very upset. Not illiterate.
Login to Me Too

BBGG88
Contributor
Contributor

It's working now! Just transferred my funds. 🙂

Kept getting an internal service error but kept trying and got through.

Login to Me Too

Damien_tokala
Contributor
Contributor

As of 12:25 am paypal came back online 

Login to Me Too

Demonvial
Contributor
Contributor

Alright well I've been waiting for hours now at work after hours for Instant Transfer to start working so I can have even $2 to put into my gas tank but I guess that's not happening! I suppose in hindsight it was a bad decision leaving my home today. My car's tank is running on empty and I have to take the Turnpike home now, it doesn't help that I have a Jeep Wrangler with an average of 12mpg either.

Welp, wish me luck everyone! If my car runs out of gas on the way home I promise I'll rant about it in here, and best wishes to everyone else and their families too. 

Login to Me Too

tarheelguy
Contributor
Contributor

It's working everyone!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.