Paypal India is not allowing processing of refunds through linked debit card.

gunpal5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am in a business contract with my partners, I get my share of payments through paypal adaptive. But my partners are complaining that they can't make any refunds if I don't have any funds on my paypal. Paypal should use my debit card to proccess the refunds, in case I don't have any fund on my account.

I am sure this is a bug on paypal system, I had no issue before paypal updated there website, I am having this issue since they moved to new front end.

Paypal support is the worse support I have ever seen, I have been trying to get them to fix this issue for last 6-7 months. But they reply me vaguely and unhelpful replies. They have stopped to reply my queries now. I don't understand why they can't send this issue to their technical support and fix this issue. I believe I am not the only one who is facing this issue.

I know all the limitations and stuffs about indian paypal. I am not new to paypal, I am using paypal for last 5-6 years. I know about every changes they make. 

This is a shame on paypal to have such a bug in there system and have unprofessional support.

Regards,

Gunpal Jain

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.