Paypal Credit Card Statement.... can't get to it

jlink
New Community Member

I am having trouble reaching my Paypal credit card statements with the new user interface.  It keeps taking me to the transactions.  All I want is to be able to download a PDF without clicking here and there and all over the place like it was before

If anyone out there has the steps to get to the statements, I would appreciate your help 🙂

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest contacting customer support, they should be able to help you out.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

tpdjrp4015
Contributor
Contributor

So would I. Do not like the new web page, it is very confusing and not very helpful, neither are the customer service line. Let me know if you find an answer. They need to stop changing things that are not broken.

Login to Me Too

onenemesis
Contributor
Contributor

If you are using the FireFox browser, I suggest you try Internet Explorer or Chrome. There appears to be some issues between the PayPal website and FireFox. Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

WantOldDesign
New Community Member

I use Chrome. Can someone just post the links to the pdf download for ExtraMasterCard statements?

Now even the "use old interface" button is gone!!!  This is insane!!!  You are wasting millions of hours of productivity time in this country, your company should be fined.  Some people could start a class action suit.

Login to Me Too

fingersmcoy

i have the same problem, and the customer service idiots dont even understand what my problem is. they are no help. i am completely disgusted with paypal, and am cancelling my account and NEVER using them again. all I wanted was to see my statement. paypal is a joke. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.