Paypal Credit (Bill Me Later)

glant2113
Contributor
Contributor

So, I had a credit line through Bill Me Later before it switched over to Paypal Credit. Ever since the switch I haven't been able to use the credit line AT ALL on anything purchased online, ESPECIALLY through eBay. There is a avalible balance, so what gives? Why am I not able to use it when I need it? What's the point of paying a monthly balance if I'm unable to touch any of the money I put back in?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Nicole

Hi glant2113- 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Community Help Forum.

This forum is great for general account questions, however for questions that require more detailed information we ask that you contact customer support at 866-528-3733.

With a little account specific information we can dig a little deeper and find a solution.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

themom182
Contributor
Contributor

I need help figuring out where I see Paypal and Bill Me later on the Pay Pal site.  Bill Me Later site says its linked however I make a payment on the Bill Me later site  and the Pay Pal Site as I get two email notices  for different amounts due each month.. If they are linked would I not be making one payment a month? HELP

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nicole

Hi themom182,

We do apologize for your frustration. Bill Me Later is now PayPal Credit and is serviced through your linked PayPal Account.

We have a few suggestions we can offer publically here on The PayPal Community Forum. If they do not help, we would be happy to assist via Facebook, Twitter or over the phone at 866-528-3733 . With a little account specific information we can dig a little deeper and find a solution.

Our suggestions are:

1. If your PayPal Credit information is not showing, or is taking you in a loop, please try opening PayPal.com in an alternate browser.

1. Please ensure your PayPal Credit and PayPal accounts are linked

1. If you already have another PayPal Cards product (PayPal Select MasterCard and PayPal Smart Connect) linked to your PayPal account, you will not be able to link PayPal Credit.

Occasionally we see PayPal Credit linked to a closed or old/unused PayPal Account.  When this happens the PayPal Credit Account information will not be visible unless you log into the unused account.  Our customer Support team is happy to help ensure PayPal Credit is linked to the correct PayPal Account.

Customer Support can be reached at 866-528-3733.  You will be prompted to enter  your account number, but if you do not know it please hold through the prompts and you will eventually be connected with a customer support representative.

Thank you,
Nicole
PayPal Credit
Login to Me Too

JimmyVan
New Community Member
I have just had the same frustrations; have been a PayPal and e bay user for 10 years and have a credit score of 818 but when I tried to use to offered PayPal Credit today for a $350.00 purchase I was also denied with no reason as well
Login to Me Too

sdba069
New Community Member

I have my PayPal Smart Connect acct linked to my PayPal account. How do I go about unlinking that so that I can link my PayPal Credit acct to my PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.