Payment problem!!

Chxdd
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this is a repost but please help.

I keep getting "We are not able to process your payment" error. It comes up everytime I try to pay with paypal! How do I fix this?

I have a paypal balance that I USUALLY buy things with. But now it won't let me. No I do not have a card or bank account on it. Email and Phone is verified. SSN is verified. Address is verified. How do I fix?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chxdd

Normally you can't use funds in your paypal account balance UNLESS you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well.

They may let you do it a few times but then they will normally tell you to add a card etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fido1govea

I have my credit card and two bank accounts linked and confirmed and a paypal credit account with an available balance and yet i still get this problem. I have been trying to use my paypal credit but cant seem to. any advice or help would be much appreciated

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fido1govea

Not sure if this will work but try it anyway and if its an ebay transaction log out and then in again AFTER you have done this.>>>

Go to Paypal Settings (the gear icon), click on Edit in Payment Settings, then for Paying Online choose the Paypal Credit option. Try re logging into your Ebay account after you do this for the option to show up.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.