Payment pending where to find

Steelerfaninkc
Contributor
Contributor

So I recently sold my first two items on eBay. I did the eBay shipping label usps and all the tracking numbers . both sells went to the finish and after a few days eBay says money available. I go to pay pal and I don't see even funds pending. I know I can be 21 days for availability but shouldn't I be able to see some sort of payment pending on PayPal? Maybe I'm missing something and just not looking in the right place. Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

On your PayPal account summary page you should see the 2 transactions that match the eBay sales.

Login to Me Too

Steelerfaninkc
Contributor
Contributor

What if the two transactions don't show up I'm not seeing them on the summery page. But eBay say sale complete money available?

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Steelerfaninkc

If the buyer has paid using PayPal and the payment is not shown in your PayPal account, the payment may have been sent to an email address which is not linked to your PayPal account.

The most likely reasons for this are... you may have misspelled your PayPal email address in the payments section of your eBay listing, or... you may have used an old email address, or... you may need to confirm your email address.

To check which PayPal email address was used in the eBay listing, click on the "Sell similar" link for that item and look in the payments section. If you have access to that email address, login to your PayPal account and "Add" the email address to your account. The payment will be received right after you confirm the email address.

-Sandy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.