Payment not showing

Mr_Smiley
Contributor
Contributor

One of my friends sent me a payment to help with my college tuition. I recieved an email saying the transation was made but I cannot claim the money because it is not showing in my paypall account. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mr_Smiley
Contributor
Contributor

After some monkeying around I discovered the problem, which was I had forgotten to confirm my email. I have since done this and the payment has been recieved. Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately we don't have any details concerning your account, for example, is your account "verified"?

In the email you received, is a link to claim the payment?  

Login to Me Too

Mr_Smiley
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, my account is verified

There is a link to claim the money. That takes me to my paypal account summary page.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Normally you click on the link which takes you the PayPal Login Screen, once you log in, the money you've claimed will appear in your account.  If it doesn't, log out of PayPal and click the link in the email once more, then log in again.  If it's still not doing anything, suggest that you follow-up with customer support as they can check a few things out for you.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too
Solved

Mr_Smiley
Contributor
Contributor

After some monkeying around I discovered the problem, which was I had forgotten to confirm my email. I have since done this and the payment has been recieved. Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.