Payment declined

kpalmers
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

So two days ago (Feb. 5) I bought something for $10, it was an upgrade to my gaming server. Paypal sent me my confermation email saying:

Your eCheck bank payment of $10.00 USD to Minecraft Host is in progress.

eChecks usually take 3-5 business days to process (estimated: 2/8/2013-2/12/2013). We advise merchants not to ship items until they receive payment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They put the upgrade on my server right away. I could not link up my account with my card so I used the deposit option (Where paypay puts in two small amounts of money and I enter the ammounts on the website) so my account got verified. But now they send me an email saying my account is getting declined?? I wish paypal would make sure my account goes though before sending me an email saying my account is linked up! I just don't want the server company to come after me! Any advice?

Thanks, K.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.