PayPal won't accept my bank account

Kikovich
Contributor
Contributor
Hey all, when I attempt to add my account number and such into the fields, it sees the correct bank that I am using (PNC Ohio), but it won't accept my bank account stating that I cannot use that bank account. Thing is, my bank account was hooked up to PayPal earlier this week and even made two deposits. I've tried customer support email through PayPal but they were no help and they also didn't reply. It would be wonderful if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Per your post, you did have the account linked, at this point we have to assume you removed it and now you're trying to link it again.  Unfortunately the system security won't let you relink it yourself, this is actually a feature in place to protect you from someone trying to take over your account.   What you now need to do is contact PayPal's customer support for assistance.  Issues like this simply cannot be resolved thru the public community forum, all you can do is keep trying to contact customer support.  Suggest not using the email form, all you will get is robotic responses, you need to actually speak with a rep. (We know this from experience.)

Login to Me Too

Kikovich
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting, I didn't remove it myself; however there could have been a fluke in the system or something or I did infact remove it somehow. Thank you for your quick reply, I will contact them tomorrow and see if it works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.