PayPal says neither of my banks would pay one bill, but 2 hours later pays a different bill.

rubytu
Contributor
Contributor

I called about this, but no one helps, they say to ask my banks. How odd is it that *2* banks refuse to pay a bill at 4 am but pay another bill at 6 am? There is sufficient money in both accounts. why won't the people at PayPal look into this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi rubytu,

I can understand your frustration. In order for us to investigate this matter further, we would need you to reach out to our teams for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance.

-AshleyPHeart

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

rubytu
Contributor
Contributor

Ashley, as of now PayPal has sent me an email stating that they did not pay the bill and will not bill me again for it - which is a real dilemma for me, especially since it pays all other bills with no problem, with less or more money due, why skip this one bill? I will have to wait until Monday to try to talk with someone on the phone. It *used* to be that the people at PayPal would stay on the phone with me until a problem was resolved, and if they couldn't fix it, they would find someone who would. This time the response I got was 'I don't know what the answer is because it should not be happening, call back tomorrow if it keeps happening'. I called back but this has just gotten worse. What has changed at PayPal. I always swore by the wonderfulness of PayPal, but now I am seriously disappointed. And it looks like I wil have to find another way to pay bills, which is ok, but not my first choice. But, apparently it's not as reliable as it once was. Yes, I'm totally frustrated with this, Thank you for your response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.