PayPal appeal denied

aticlick

Hello everyone,

I have Business Account at PayPal and i was accepting payments for our business.
Before 2 months my accounts was gone for limited and PayPal asked to provide documents to restore.
I had provided all required documents to restore account.

After 7 days i got mail from PayPal at 6/9/2015 4:34 PM that

Dear (name),

Important information:
We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal
account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial
losses.

Your right to appeal:

We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the
closure of an account. We appreciate that from time to time
misunderstandings can happen. To appeal our decision log in to your PayPal
account at <a href="http://www.paypal.co.uk">www.paypal.co.uk</a> and click
'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

This decision means we need to oversee the appropriate movement of any
money currently in your account. A gradual approach to account closure
allows us to part ways, while considering any liabilities that may arise.
Our aim is to review any valid buyer claims lodged against you. We need to
allow enough time for claims to be filed as these can take several months
to be reported and resolved.

How and when will my account balance be released?

1. We'll hold any money currently in your account in accordance with
section 2 below. We do this because it provides sufficient time for most
claims, such as chargebacks, to be filed by other parties. These claims can
result in financial loss. If your account balance is below zero, you'll
have to settle the amount owing on your account to avoid further action.

2. Our first review at 30 days from the date of this email will calculate
our exposure and we'll release any excess funds to you at that time for
withdrawal. We'll communicate this to you at the time. This review can
result in 3 different outcomes as detailed in subsections 2(1)-(3) below.
We'll always communicate the outcome of our reviews to you.

2.1. We'll release your entire remaining balance to you for withdrawal.
Note: If you choose not to withdraw the money at that point we reserve the
right to recoup any money at the next review; or

2.2. We'll release a part of your remaining balance to you. If so we'll
inform you about how much money can be withdrawn. We'll then conduct
another review 30 days later that will repeat the process detailed under
section 2; or

2.3. We won't release any funds to you if we deem our exposure to be
greater than or equal to your available balance.

Your account may be reviewed up to 5 times; at 30 day intervals until day
180 from the date of this email. If any money remains in your account at
day 180, it will be made available for withdrawal at that point.

When we part ways with merchants, where insolvency or administration is in
place, or in some specific business models, we will usually hold funds up
to 180 days.

Accounts with a balance owing to PayPal:

If your account shows an amount owing to us, you need to add funds to make
sure that the balance returns to zero. Note: We reserve the right to
recover the amount by legal means.

A copy of our User Agreement can be found by clicking 'Legal' at the bottom
of any PayPal page and then click 'User Agreement for PayPal Service'. Our
right to close your PayPal account, and the retention of funds, are covered
in our User Agreement under sections 10.2 and 10.3.

Yours sincerely,
David
PayPal

Now this is near to complete 2nd month and PayPal had not released any balance even in the last mail they said they will release a part of my money every month.
Here now PayPal held my 126400.00 USD.
My complete business has been down. I had mail to PayPal that Please release at least 10% of my money every month so i can continue our business.
But no reply.

Please let us any way with we can get a small part of our money every month.

Best Regards

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

aticlick
Hello everyone, I have Business Account at PayPal and i was accepting payments for our business. Before 2 months my accounts was gone for limited and PayPal asked to provide documents to restore. I had provided all required documents to restore account. After 7 days i got mail from PayPal at 6/9/2015 4:34 PM that Dear (name), Important information: We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses. Your right to appeal: We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. We appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. To appeal our decision log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk and click 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. This decision means we need to oversee the appropriate movement of any money currently in your account. A gradual approach to account closure allows us to part ways, while considering any liabilities that may arise. Our aim is to review any valid buyer claims lodged against you. We need to allow enough time for claims to be filed as these can take several months to be reported and resolved. How and when will my account balance be released? 1. We'll hold any money currently in your account in accordance with section 2 below. We do this because it provides sufficient time for most claims, such as chargebacks, to be filed by other parties. These claims can result in financial loss. If your account balance is below zero, you'll have to settle the amount owing on your account to avoid further action. 2. Our first review at 30 days from the date of this email will calculate our exposure and we'll release any excess funds to you at that time for withdrawal. We'll communicate this to you at the time. This review can result in 3 different outcomes as detailed in subsections 2(1)-(3) below. We'll always communicate the outcome of our reviews to you. 2.1. We'll release your entire remaining balance to you for withdrawal. Note: If you choose not to withdraw the money at that point we reserve the right to recoup any money at the next review; or 2.2. We'll release a part of your remaining balance to you. If so we'll inform you about how much money can be withdrawn. We'll then conduct another review 30 days later that will repeat the process detailed under section 2; or 2.3. We won't release any funds to you if we deem our exposure to be greater than or equal to your available balance. Your account may be reviewed up to 5 times; at 30 day intervals until day 180 from the date of this email. If any money remains in your account at day 180, it will be made available for withdrawal at that point. When we part ways with merchants, where insolvency or administration is in place, or in some specific business models, we will usually hold funds up to 180 days. Accounts with a balance owing to PayPal: If your account shows an amount owing to us, you need to add funds to make sure that the balance returns to zero. Note: We reserve the right to recover the amount by legal means. A copy of our User Agreement can be found by clicking 'Legal' at the bottom of any PayPal page and then click 'User Agreement for PayPal Service'. Our right to close your PayPal account, and the retention of funds, are covered in our User Agreement under sections 10.2 and 10.3. Yours sincerely, David PayPal Now this is near to complete 2nd month and PayPal had not released any balance even in the last mail they said they will release a part of my money every month. Here now PayPal held my 126400.00 USD. My complete business has been down. I had mail to PayPal that Please release at least 10% of my money every month so i can continue our business. But no reply. Please let us any way with we can get a small part of our money every month. Best Regards
Login to Me Too

joshua1983
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow. You should of never put your trust in paypal with such big money involved. They're trying to **bleep** you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.