Pay after delivery help

Natthewife
New Community Member
I was given option of pay after delivery which I opt into but have not been able to use this feature on eBay or any online retailer at all since I got it. What is up with this option and how do I fix it to use it?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just a couple of snippets from the User Agreement:

The Pay After Delivery payment option allows qualifying buyers to purchase eligible items and wait up to 14 days to pay for them. The PAD payment option is only available for eligible purchases under $10,000.00 and is not available to all buyers. In order to use PAD, qualifying buyers must have a valid checking or other qualifying account at a bank which is linked to their PayPal Account and identified as their primary bank account from which funding transfers may be withdrawn; if there is no valid linked bank account then PAD will not be available, even if the qualifying buyer has used PAD before.

PayPal has the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the PAD payment option, qualifications or eligibility for PAD, or any buyer's ability to use PAD.

Login to Me Too

jcostantini
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I have an established account with a linked back account for years and I still can't find one retailer or online store that honors this. I am in the U.S. Any idea where we can actually use it? It got me all excited for nothing. 

Login to Me Too

M16arksr
Contributor
Contributor

In other words, Pay after Delvier is a "maybe, or perhaps"  a hollow promise?  My frustration is that I made a transaction and took it for granted the the Pay after Delivery was available. I maybe make 2 to three purchases a month on ebay. Should of been notified before transaction was completed. After I completed the transaction they hit my checking account immediately. I liked using the Pay after Delivery if something came up a few days before my pension comes in. I tried to cancel the order, but was not permitted to do so. I contacted the seller, and he did what he could to cancel or put order into a pending status. Paypal hit my bank account before my pension payment was even deposited on June 1st. Close call, Pay after delivery is untrustworthy and very unreliable!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.