Pay After Delivery option Disabled

lodcomm
New Community Member

Hello Folks,

A few days ago the "Pay After Delivery" option simply dissapeard from my list of paypal payment options. I have been successfully using it on and off ever since it was randomly activated several months ago.   I phoned paypal customer service, and after a few minutes on hold I was advised that the option was disabled. I asked why  and the young lady simply mumbled something incoherent and said she would e-mail me a link about how to check it.. I never received the e-mail and have no explanation on it.  I have been a paypal customer in good standing since almot the inception of paypal, never had any issues with my account or transactions. Would be great if someone there at paypal could give me some explanation as to why this option was disabled.

-t

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

could be too much fraud.

Eversince PAYPAL separates from Ebay,it comes up with more and more dumb and dumber ideas!

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The payment method simply comes and goes.  Where a buyer and item purchased are eligible for PAD, shall be determined by PayPal's sole discretion.  

Not all purchases are eligible for Pay After Delivery. You’ll see the option available to use pay after delivery on the Review Your Information page during checkout for all eligible purchases.

Also, if there is no valid linked and confirmed bank account, PAD will not be available even if you have used PAD before so check if you had previously removed your bank and forgotten about it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.