PENDING BALANCE

Hbeaun000
Contributor
Contributor

I sent an item I solf on Ebay 8/29, provided shipping inforamtion and it was delivered 9/1 according to UPS. According to PayPal it wont be delivered until 9/7 (which says pending delivery and 9/7 was yesterday). Now PayPal wont release my funds. What do I do? PayPal originally said it was going to release 9/8 and now its 9/19 because it said the item isnt delivered!!

UPS - 

Dear Customer,

This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Number: 1Z3F82600300010016 Service: UPS Ground Weight: 34.00 lbs Shipped/Billed On: 08/29/2016 Delivered On: 09/01/2016 6:24 P.M. Delivered To: WEST PALM BEACH, FL, US

PayPal - Make sure to add your shipping or tracking info. This payment will be in your pending balance until September 19, 2016. It may be available sooner, once we know the transaction went smoothly.

1Z3F82600300010016 September 7, 2016, Sent by UPSStatus: Shipped

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Email or call PayPal to get the funds manually released.  May take a couple days for processing the request.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hbeaun000
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, thats what I just did...So, maybe Friiday for 1 and Sat for the other that I have been waiting for. I tried emailing and that didnt work at all...

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Usually when you email, they will respond by bot with something from Help Topics, respond to that email with your specific issue again and an agent will respond with customized response.  It's how they balance the workload.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hbeaun000
Contributor
Contributor
When I spoke to the agent on the phone I was told it would be available today, that it had to be done manually due to a system error....well, it wasn't released today...ugh! I'm so frustrated with this. Time to explore new options versus paypal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.