No payment through ebay/paypal help please

James11
New Community Member

I recently sold an item on Ebay. The buyer paid for the item via paypal. I check the $ sign on ebay it says payment has been recieved. I send out the item to be delivered. He recieved it. Still no money received on my paypal. It's been a few days, but the hourglass symbol is there. I checked my email, and it says that I still have unclaimed funds. I clicked on the link to claim funds, and i signed in, but still no money. Help

Questions/answers/suggestions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@James11

Try this FIRST >>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What matters is confirmation of payment in your PayPal account, not what eBay shows.  If your PayPal account activity does not show the sale, then no payment has been received--and likely buyer didn't pay.  If you have unclaimed funds in your PayPal account, they should show on your activity list, assuming you provided correct information on you eBay account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.