No idea who/what is this.

DaveZl

Hello i got automatic payment for that site like 2times already... i am new to paypal so i dont know what does it mean... thanks to god i dont have anything on paypal so everytime they want me to pay is just denyed... can anyone help me get to know what is going on and why is it automaticly wanting me to pay them??

Picture of bill

Login to Me Too
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveZl

See if its in your pre-approved listings.

Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:

Paypal summary page > profile (spanner looking icon next to log out) > bottom right paypal settings > pre-approved payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

DaveZl

@kernowlass

i am sorry but i am affraid i dont get it what do you mean... i just cant find the option you told me about...

Login to Me Too
Solved

DaveZl

@kernowlass

Allright, i manage to fix it now i hope, i had 3 of those and i canceled them now, so i shouldnt get them again... 

i managed to fix it with your help + some google search... thanks alot you saved my day sir.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveZl

See if its in your pre-approved listings.

Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:

Paypal summary page > profile (spanner looking icon next to log out) > bottom right paypal settings > pre-approved payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too
Solved

DaveZl

@kernowlass

i am sorry but i am affraid i dont get it what do you mean... i just cant find the option you told me about...

Login to Me Too
Solved

DaveZl

@kernowlass

Allright, i manage to fix it now i hope, i had 3 of those and i canceled them now, so i shouldnt get them again... 

i managed to fix it with your help + some google search... thanks alot you saved my day sir.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DaveZl

Your welcome but sir should read lady.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.