New Website Format - Where is the Reports functionality (History | Reports | Financial)

JimNeedsReports
Contributor
Contributor

Not a big fan of the new website format.

I can't seem to find much in the way of historical reports.  In particular, I am looking for the Financial report that used to be under the History Reports section.

Does anyone know where I can view these monthly reports?

Looking for the actual monthly PayPal fees for tax purposes.

Thanks.

Jim

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A lot of things have changed.

You can try this shortcut URL:

https://business.paypal.com/webapps/merchantreportingweb/page/reportsHome.form

Copy and paste the URL into your web browser, then press "enter:   This should get a PayPal Login Screen.  Once logged in, you should be in the Reports section.   If you can't find the canned report you have in mind, the next best thing you can do is export or download your transaction history to a CSV file.  Then you can use an app like Excel to sort and manage - we use this method all the time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

A lot of things have changed.

You can try this shortcut URL:

https://business.paypal.com/webapps/merchantreportingweb/page/reportsHome.form

Copy and paste the URL into your web browser, then press "enter:   This should get a PayPal Login Screen.  Once logged in, you should be in the Reports section.   If you can't find the canned report you have in mind, the next best thing you can do is export or download your transaction history to a CSV file.  Then you can use an app like Excel to sort and manage - we use this method all the time.

Login to Me Too

BrendaM
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this link!!  I just spent the last hour searching around for this page....the new website format is absolutely user unfriendly!!

Login to Me Too

mortyhyatt
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to access the reports, but am receiving a message "Sorry.  Unable to process your request.  Try again later."  I've been receiving this message for several weeks. 

I've tried using the URL mentioned, but continue to receive the same message.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello mortyhyatt,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with receiving reports. That's no good!  😞

One step that's often very helpful is to log out of everything on your computer and delete the cookies and temporary internet files and then re-start your computer. When you delete the cookies, etc., do it from the Windows Control Panels for  Java, Internet Options and Flash Player (if applicable). If you have an Apple computer, delete the files in the usual manner.

Once you've deleted the cookies and such, shut down your computer, cable modem and wifi router (if applicable). Let everything sit unpowered for a couple of minutes at least, and then start everything back up.

You could also try a different computer and a different web browser, but deleting the cookies, etc. is often very effective in addressing a situation like the one you've described.

Please let us know if you're still having issues. It may be necessary to contact Customer Service by phone to have an Agent do a more in-depth review. I hope this information helps. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.