Need help solving a dispute

inuyasha_demon
Contributor
Contributor

I NEED HELP solving a dispute in which I had already solved. I made the person who had used my account who gave me the MONEY irl to use my paypal bill me later. I have the dispute IDs if any paypal person needs them. I cannot cancel it out, because it refuses to let me.

This is what I get: http://i.imgur.com/hwZ7U.jpg

I REALLY need this canceled, as the person told me what they used my account for. The person DID not have a paypakl account, or bank account. It is someone I can trust. I had thought someone else did it besides that person.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

abeal49
Contributor
Contributor

I thought paypal had a resolution option where you can inform them that you and the other party have resolved the issue between the two of you, and you can close the dispute just by clicking on it

Login to Me Too

abeal49
Contributor
Contributor

have you tried the "contact us" option at the bottom of the page?

I actually got a real live person on the phone the other day, but then she couldn't help me.  I decided to leave  it at that, but if that answer doesn't satisfy you, you can ask "May I talk to your supervisor?"  Keep going up the ladder until you get somebody who can help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.