Need help ASAP! My account is limited for 1 month and paypal haven't responded yet.

Medzidneedhelp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, everyone. I need help. My account  has been limited for 1 month. I sent an e-mail and paypal responded 1 time. 

I have to provide 2 things:

- Proof of adress ( i have already done this)

- Business registrations ( i don't know what is this, i want to downgrade my account to personal account, when i opened my paypal account i somehow chose business account. 

I Called support center and i was talking like about 1 minute and my call was cancelled. I had 3$ on my phone, i mean credit, and it's so expensive. I have to talk at least 10 minutes and i must spend 30$ for this? I hope you will help me...

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact PayPal via Facebook ot Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

could they be waiting for your business registration information?

what do they want and why cant you just upload them?

Many of us have business account,so we can accept credit cards.

What country are you in? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Articles of Corporations and stuff like this:

https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_AU/mktg/pdf/Limitations_page_Business_Verifications_docum...

Login to Me Too

Medzidneedhelp
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention, i have moved recently and now they want all this, but i am not sure why they want this business registration, i am working as freelancer that's all

Login to Me Too

Medzidneedhelp
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to mention, i have moved recently and now they want all this, but i am not sure why they want this business registration, i am working as freelancer that's all

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If your account is a business one, then they want that info.  Even with freelancing you can be your own boss/sole proprietor and have a business entity.  Contact PayPal via Facebook or Twitter and see if you can get assistance without having to call.

Login to Me Too

Medzidneedhelp
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you man, is there any way i can call them for free? On viber or something, i sent them message on facebook

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Medzidneedhelp

This is your second thread repeating the same problem.  Adding more threads isn't going to change the suggested reponses and what you need to do:  Phone PayPal customer service or contact them onTwitter or Facebook.

You could also complete your business acocunt submissions.

Then you'll need to address your current address issues.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.