Need funds!

PATRI0T-CORP
Contributor
Contributor

When do I get my funds! Its been nearly two weeks! My order was delivered to the buyer with tracking. Do I have to wait until they leave feedback then I will get my funds??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

zombeast
New Community Member

yup.. they hold that money under "pending" for as long as they can while they use it somewhere else until buyer leaves feedback and they can confirm a delivery.. its retarded. more likely to have the buyer screw me after paying MORE than ebays dumb shipping calculator said shipping would cost.. lol. makes no sense at all. Paypal and Ebay are both owned by the same people.. just raking in the cash daily..  GREEEEEEDY!  I just want my " pending balance " to be useable after 10 god damn days of waiting for this BUYER to go PICK UP THE PACKAGE... I would just issue a refund and have them ship it back to me at this point... go sell it locally... wasting my damn time with this bs. about to cancel this account and never use paypal or ebay again.. its not like they are still charging a FAIR amount to sell things anymore.. ebay rapes peoples wallets. paypal too. I LIVE OFF EBT @ the moment.. I NEED MY MONEY TO EAT - GET GAS TO WORK - PAY LATE BILLS BUT NOOOOOOOOOO ...   if you ship a First class mail package with delivery confirmation.. after 7 days .. the pending balance bs should be done with. I WANT MY MONEY!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

zombeast
New Community Member

yup.. they hold that money under "pending" for as long as they can while they use it somewhere else until buyer leaves feedback and they can confirm a delivery.. its retarded. more likely to have the buyer screw me after paying MORE than ebays dumb shipping calculator said shipping would cost.. lol. makes no sense at all. Paypal and Ebay are both owned by the same people.. just raking in the cash daily..  GREEEEEEDY!  I just want my " pending balance " to be useable after 10 god damn days of waiting for this BUYER to go PICK UP THE PACKAGE... I would just issue a refund and have them ship it back to me at this point... go sell it locally... wasting my damn time with this bs. about to cancel this account and never use paypal or ebay again.. its not like they are still charging a FAIR amount to sell things anymore.. ebay rapes peoples wallets. paypal too. I LIVE OFF EBT @ the moment.. I NEED MY MONEY TO EAT - GET GAS TO WORK - PAY LATE BILLS BUT NOOOOOOOOOO ...   if you ship a First class mail package with delivery confirmation.. after 7 days .. the pending balance bs should be done with. I WANT MY MONEY!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.