Name match problem

arealniceguy
Contributor
Contributor

I use my middile initial on my bank account but just entered my first and last name on my paypal accound. I do not even remember a box for the middle initial. I tried to go tp profile to change it but on my firfox screen there is no change button. How do I and my middle initial so my bank and paypal will match or do I need to. Sometimes companies just check first and last name as I understand. Also how do I add my middle initial via firefox on a windows 7 computer.

arealniceguy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cardcop
Contributor
Contributor

From what I've experienced after 16-years on Paypal, you don't need to worry about your middle initial. I did the same thing several times over the years putting my initial for my credit cards, but no initial for my PayPal address and never had any problems.

Hope it helps.

James

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

cardcop
Contributor
Contributor

From what I've experienced after 16-years on Paypal, you don't need to worry about your middle initial. I did the same thing several times over the years putting my initial for my credit cards, but no initial for my PayPal address and never had any problems.

Hope it helps.

James

Login to Me Too

arealniceguy
Contributor
Contributor

@cardcop wrote:

Hope it helps.

James

Thanks Carecop you are a strife saver. I can't figure out how to give you a kudo, tell me how and I will.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.