Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO CREDIT CARD

Highlighted
RC7 Contributor
Contributor

NO CREDIT CARD

Unfortunately, I do not have a credit card. I would like to purchase a vitual item, but I cannot do that due that due to me not having a linked card. I honestly do not want to add a credit card to my paypal. Can some moderator help me with this? I earn my money via Smart Panel and adroid apps. I have lots of patience, so I'll be here waiting!

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor

Re: NO CREDIT CARD

@RC7 : In fact you can / still able to recieve and send money from your PayPal even if you don't have Credit Card. Unfortunately, in case you want to use it for " buying things " over the internet especially , you will need a backup funds in your account ( that is CC ).

Btw, PayPal is secure, No one can charge your card without your ppermission . So just an advice from me, better link your Card and no more problem when checkout everywhere. You can always pay only with your balce without touching your CC , click a small link stated " Pay with PayPal balance ( or something like that ) then pay with your balance .

If in case you cannot get any CC from your local Bank or it's not supported , maybe you can use other 3party service for your CC or DC just like Nettler , Pioneer  . Don't know if Payoneer accepted on Paypal or not.  But it worth to try 🙂

RC7 Contributor
Contributor

"Unfortunately, I do not have a credit card."

pls

Frequent Advisor

Whether credit card or not, you may loose buyer protection with virtual items.  You could check PayPal policies to make sure your protect our own funds.