My card is denied, why???

njv1995
Contributor
Contributor

Card type-VISA Classic

Valid thru-08/17

when I want to add my card paypal says "This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card." How to solve this problem, please help...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

njv1995
Contributor
Contributor

ow, it's already working, thanks .... Man Happy

Login to Me Too

ADMelcher

I have the same problem. I need to make payment for an ebay item but now the credit card is denied by my bank that issued the card,i contacted the bank and they say there is no problem with my card. This is very frustrating because i am being thrown from the one to the other. I even registered my debit card and it was confirmed. The same problem when i try to make a payment.

All i can think it could be is my new credit card has only my initials and surname while my expired card that i used 

had my name and surname. 

could this be the reason? why it is rejected? Where do i go fix this?

Please help

Thanks

Login to Me Too

nikki87_2012
Contributor
Contributor

hiya 🙂 i ordered last night and got accepted but tonight its not letting me?? i am wondering why its doing this thank...:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.