My Paypal account is 15 USD , but I can't use it.

Arshanush
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, seller refunded me 15 USD /from Ebay/ and now my PayPal balance is 15 USD. But I can't use it. /Over 2 weeks or more/. I couldn't buy neither items from Ebay /another shops/ nor send it to the another recipient. I recieved refunds before, and all the refunds were sent to my debit card /automatically/. I couldn't even withadraw 15 USD to my card due to my country polices. I want understand what's the reason ? Maybe seller refunded in incorrect way ? Besides, if I buy smth, money goes from my card, not from my PayPal account. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It may help if you actually said what country you are in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Arshanush
Contributor
Contributor

Armenia !!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arshanush

OK then you can only use funds in your paypal account balance if they are in the same currency as the person you are sending the money to.

As they are in dollars then you must send it to someone that accepts dollars.

OR you can use the currency conversion option within paypal to change it to your own currency or anothers that you can use but of course currency conversion fees will apply.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.