Moved out of country, old credit card cancelled by bank.

Jimjoms
New Community Member

Hello there.

On the date of 15 July 2013, I have moved from Bucharest, Romania to Istanbul, Turkey, and i have cancelled my credit card and bank account from Romania, for the reason of them becoming useless after my moving.

But i have also forgot that my account on PayPal was limited ( bought a product, seller turned out to be a scammer, my account was also put on limitation ).

Now i have no way to prove that my credit card exists on Resolution Center, since it does actually not exist anymore.

I wish to have my funds transferred on my Turkey account. I can confirm my identity and proof of my new residence, how can i go about this? Adding a new card or account is not an option.

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, no one here has access to user account details or info.  Issues such as this must be resolved thru customer support.   (We really can't help.)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, no one here has access to user account details or info.  Issues such as this must be resolved thru customer support.   (We really can't help.)

Login to Me Too

Jimjoms
New Community Member

Sure, will contact customer support then.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.