Money withdrawn to bank but not received yet

shilpi123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

We paypal account has auto withdrawl feature to bank account on daily basis.It takes  3-5 days for the credit to complete. 

There are two transactions which were withdrawn on 17th and 18th november 2015 to my bank account. But my bank account was closed by the bank authorities on 18th November. As a result, I haven't received these payments yet. 

My bank said that any payment received were automatically reversed because my bank account was closed. I have been trying to contact paypal regarding this since last 5 months but I havent received any response yet.

Paypal can contact my bank and verify that my bank account was closed on 19th and no payments has been credited since then. 

Someone please help in this regard.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

HI @shilpi123

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community Help Forum for help. I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating and confusing situation. 

When PayPal transfers funds to a bank account that has been closed, the funds are sent back to PayPal and display on the PayPal balance in 3 to 5 business days. Since the funds were not displayed on your PayPal balance, you will need to contact PayPal customer support for assistance. You may reach out to PayPal customer support via phone, email, Facebook or Twitter

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

shilpi123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Krystin

Thanks fr the reply.

I have tried to reach paypal in every possible way but I am not getting any response. I have posted on Facebook page but no response, called them but no response, mailing them since last 4 months but no response. What should I do now? Please help. 

This community is my last option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.