Money not received

Megskellyx
Contributor
Contributor
So I purchased an item that got lost in the post and the seller refunded me £12. The £12 is appearing in my activity but not coming up in the balance or in my bank account. But I sold something the other day and the buyer sent €25 to my PayPal and the balance is not €25 which I can withdraw. But where did the £12 go????
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As long as the refund doesn't show completed, it should show up in a few days.  Refund transactions are not instantaneous to the buyer.

Login to Me Too

Megskellyx
Contributor
Contributor
The transaction was the 22/01 and I received another payment on the 26/01 and it went into my account within a day
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What does the account transaction detail show--refund or not?  if the transaction doesn't show a refund, then the seller did not issue a refund.  If the detail shows refund, but not completed, then wait, or contact PayPa by phone.

This is a user forum and no one here can see the details of your account transactions, so you need to be very specific if you want help here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.