Money disappeared from account

SanderVanhee
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

On tuesday I added 714 euro's to my paypal account. Since I had a paypal account for many years but never used it, my e-mail adres needed to be validated. I followed the steps on the website and they sent me a validation e-mail.

Now, it took very long for that e-mail to arrive, so I already purchased 2 cellphones with total value of 700 euro's. I paid using paypal, but the sellers website said the payment was pending. Several days later my order was canceled because I failed to pay. When I look at my paypal account, the money is gone. I never received an e-mail saying the transaction was succesful. There are no history transactions of it. It has also never reached the seller of the cellphones. I am wondering where my money is and how I can get it back.

Later that evening I received the e-mail to verify my e-mail address. I verified it and did another purchase, that was completed successful.

Pic of my history showing all my transactions (no filters). See the saldo going from 714 euro to 38 euro, even when adding 25 euro's.

Capture.PNG

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Sander Vanhee

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi SanderVanhee,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, and welcome!

This is definitely something that a customer support representative will have to look at to determine what happened. You can contact customer support by phone or email, or by Facebook PM or Twitter DM.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.