Missing money

easthigh
Contributor
Contributor

I received $15.00 on 6/9/2014 when i went to withdraw the money, there was only $14.11 for me to withdraw. where did the rest go??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately there's not enough info .... all we can do is speculate assuming you have a US PayPal Account. 

If this was a sale you would have been charged the standard transaction processing fee of 2.9% plus $.30 which leaves you with $14.26.

If this was a Send Money transaction and the sender used a credit card, you would have been charged the standard transaction processing fee of 2.9% plus $.30 which leaves you with $14.26.

If this was a Send Money transaction and the Sender was from outside the US, the fees can vary:   0.5% to 2% fee when fully funded with your bank account or PayPal balance or 3.4% to 3.9% if paying with a credit or debit card

You may want to follow-up with customer support for assistance as they can actually look at your transaction details, (no one here can do that).

You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately there's not enough info .... all we can do is speculate assuming you have a US PayPal Account. 

If this was a sale you would have been charged the standard transaction processing fee of 2.9% plus $.30 which leaves you with $14.26.

If this was a Send Money transaction and the sender used a credit card, you would have been charged the standard transaction processing fee of 2.9% plus $.30 which leaves you with $14.26.

If this was a Send Money transaction and the Sender was from outside the US, the fees can vary:   0.5% to 2% fee when fully funded with your bank account or PayPal balance or 3.4% to 3.9% if paying with a credit or debit card

You may want to follow-up with customer support for assistance as they can actually look at your transaction details, (no one here can do that).

You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

easthigh
Contributor
Contributor

The money came from Canada, it was when i took a survey. I didn't know the suvey site was based in Canada. I live in the USA  Oh well live and learnSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

mansbeatrix2
Contributor
Contributor

Hy!

My boyfriend sent money to my paypal account, but he forgot to fill in of the Communication box (10numbers). The money is no transferred yet. The money from the Hungarian Budapest Bank account referred two o'clock in the afternoon, at 10.04.2016 This could happen, that this case is never going to come over the money? How we can get that money back? What to do in such cases? Please help me! Thank you for your answer: Betti

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.