Missing PayPal Subscription Payment

smutter00
Contributor
Contributor

We have a user that has a monthly recurring subscription, started on May 27, 2012.  We've been getting monthly payments from them ever since.  But the last payment we have received from this subscription was on August 28, 2014.  When looking at the subscription information in PayPal, PayPal clearly shows:

Next Payment Date:      Sep 28, 2014

But hasn't September 28, 2014 already passed?  We did not get a payment from the subscription on September 28, 2014.

We have tried contacting PayPal support, and they keep telling us to lookup the transaction that we received on September 28, 2014.  What transaction?  We don't have a transaction for September 28, 2014.  No payment came in on September 28, 2014.

Anybody else ever had this issue?

As far as I know, the subscription has not been canceled by either us or the subscribing party.  The subscription info page still shows:

I'm at a loss for how to proceed.  I can't seem to get PayPal support to understand that no September 28, 2014 payment came through and we are trying to find out why.  Has anybody else had this problem before?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AdamD

Hi smutter00 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. This certainly does seem frustrating. This is something we would have to take a look at your account for. You can reach us by clicking "contact us" at the bottom of any of our pages. You could also reach out to us  on Twitter of Facebook. We would be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

nnnfloss
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem too at the end of last year.  Subscriptions stopped being charged for no reason, even though they were not marked as cancel or suspended.  Lost a lot of subscriptions.

Now it's happening again.

I've opened a support ticket.

Needs to be fixed, losing money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.