Lost money from account!

rurufernandez
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I just wanna ask, what happens to the money lost from my account when I did not win a case?

The money is really huge and I have no idea where it is now.

I hope somebody can help me. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rurufernandez

If you lost a dispute then presumably the funds were returned to the sender if that is what you mean?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rurufernandez
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I used a card in sending funds to a friend. Then the card was cancelled. And then Paypal started to file cases getting back all the money from my friends account. I was not able to provide the requirements on time (e.g ID, Card Number, Password). What happened is that, my friend's account has a negative balance of the exact amount of money I transfered using the card.

Now I have provided all the requirements and they are all approved. But the negeative balance on my friends account still remains. My question is where did the money go? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your friend should contact PayPal if you friend has an issue.  PayPall customer service would need to look at that.

As for your account, what are the current details of this transaction?

Login to Me Too

rurufernandez
Contributor
Contributor

My friend already sent Paypal an email on their customer service. He told me that the negative balance from his account was returned to the card I used to pay him. But the card was cancelled and cut. So I really don't know where the money went. 

The transaction on my account are fine. My account was cleared after I sent Paypal teh requirements. 

What will I do now? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Call PayPal customer service for assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.