Login account Paypal for Pay now ?

LowellHoward
New Community Member

Hi,

I have bought 1 iTunes e-gift card $10 from offgamers.com few days ago, the order process is normal with review info after log in to Paypal to purchase. Yesterday, I need another one so I back to this site and make an order. After offgamers redirect to Paypal login to purchase, I saw the blank section on the right side after login, on the left side is still normal as "Your order summary". I think offgamers was error at this moment and find another site to buy the e-gift card. I went to paypal-gifts.com to bought. But the same thing happen with me like the first blank page issue. I had try again 2-3 times but the error is not solve. I think your website is under construction at that moment. Few hours after, I want to buy 1 domain at 1and1.com. But I receive alert "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.". I don't know what happening with me. Please help! Thanks in the best and I always looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest that you follow-up with customer support for assistance.  Unfortunately issues such as this cannot be resolved through the community forum.   You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.