Linking Bank Account

Elyseon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I tried several times to link my bank account to my paypal. It has told me that the device isn't recognized and offers me two options, I have no cell phone so I can't recieve texts so I had them call me. I entered the number and it didn't work. I did it again, didn't work again and then tried a third time. Same results.

Now it only gives me one option which is verify via text, that would be impossible for me as I have no cell phone only a house phone. My friend just sent me some money to help pay my electric bill, it is doing me no good sitting in the paypal account. I guess I'll be sitting in the dark.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, we are not the same as customer support.   Unfortunately issues such as this cannot be resolved here.  You need to follow-up with customer support to get your issue resolved.  Besides email and phone, you can also contact customer support through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.