Known Issue: Payments not appearing on sender or receiver's account

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Update:  Engineers are reporting the issue with transaction delays was fixed late last night (around 2am ET).  Typically a transaction may take a few minutes to appear in the account activity and we are back to that normal behavior.  Thanks for your patience during this issue.

Hi everyone,

Our engineers are aware of an issue right now where payments are not immediately appearing in the account activity for both senders and recipients.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and our engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

This issue appears to be causing a delay in when the payments appear.  The transaction is initiated, it's just not appearing on the website for up to 4-5 hours in some cases (the time appears to be random).

I will update this post when we have more information and to let everyone know when the fix has been implemented.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
285 REPLIES 285

fleaking

same problem here! money sent but not showing up in the log...

Login to Me Too

surveys4
Contributor
Contributor

FINALLY! payment just showed up, hope this is a one time glitch, makes me leary of the other items I have up for sale now!! 

Login to Me Too

ParagonNova
Contributor
Contributor

Mine did too. I think it's just a huge delay or something like that.

Login to Me Too

Reluctant-user
Contributor
Contributor

Same is happening to me (UK). Buyer sent me quite a large amount about 13.00 today & there's no sign of it in my account or in her transaction log.

Time Paypal sent an e-mail explaining what the problem is.

Show some respect for your customers, Paypal.

Login to Me Too

privateryan
New Community Member

I am having the same issue to (USA).. What a headache my seller will not send any product until it the payment post and I need this ASAP.. Can someone at paypal please explain why my bank has been charged but the transaction is not showing up in my activity log? sn- the seller has a confirmed paypal account and the email used is correct..

Login to Me Too

blord75
Contributor
Contributor

The PayPal rep said they are working on it.

I only hope that eBay will remove any negitive dings I get because of this "glitch"

Login to Me Too

HHandmade
Contributor
Contributor

Jumping on the bandwagon.. also having this issue with a payment received early this morning around 8-ish. Not showing in my log, but shows as paid in eBay. Another payment received about an hour ago is showing fine, but that old one is still 'lost'

Login to Me Too

AdamSmith
Contributor
Contributor

Also having the same problem. Double payments made because if this. 

Login to Me Too

B3T
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here!

Money sent but not showing up in the log...

(2 Payments)

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Clients are making payments, but not showing up in the activity log as well as not receiving email notification. It is creating biggger problem. Please fix ASAP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.