Known Issue: Payments not appearing on sender or receiver's account

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Update:  Engineers are reporting the issue with transaction delays was fixed late last night (around 2am ET).  Typically a transaction may take a few minutes to appear in the account activity and we are back to that normal behavior.  Thanks for your patience during this issue.

Hi everyone,

Our engineers are aware of an issue right now where payments are not immediately appearing in the account activity for both senders and recipients.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and our engineers are working to fix this as soon as possible.

This issue appears to be causing a delay in when the payments appear.  The transaction is initiated, it's just not appearing on the website for up to 4-5 hours in some cases (the time appears to be random).

I will update this post when we have more information and to let everyone know when the fix has been implemented.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too
285 REPLIES 285

LisT

I just experienced my first problem with sending a money request. The request goes to the person fine but when she goes to make payment the payment goes to herself and not me. I have tried it twice and cancelled both requests. Has anyone else had this issue that can offer advice or a solution? I have sent a request to this person in the past and not had a problem.

Login to Me Too

defwer
Contributor
Contributor

i made a payment last week ,and its still not refplected ? this is my first time having this problem ,never had a payment delay with my avail bal, its been the same avail credit? wthat is the prob

Login to Me Too

Leo_Gaal

I have just made a payment through Paypal on ebay and not only does it not show up in my transaction history, but I have been charged for the same thing twice, what can I do int this case?

Login to Me Too

defwer
Contributor
Contributor

weird, my payment of yesterday posted , but from 08/11/16 still no posting to credit:/

Login to Me Too

Leo_Gaal

Awesome, now I was charged for the same thing for a third time...(at least now it shows up in my transaction history, albeit only once)

Login to Me Too

OmarLittle
New Community Member

SAME ISSUE. DID RECIEVE AN EMAIL THO AND BUYER COULD CLICK ACCEPT FROM THERE.

PAYPAL SUCKS BASICALLY.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.