Is it possible to remove secondary email and use on new account?

Haraaa
Contributor
Contributor

I have an email that is used for an online business and sending invoices so it's useful that the email name matches that of the business.

Currently this email is a secondary email on my account, if I were to remove the email would I be able to either create a new account with it or add it as a secondary email on a different account.

I know that paypal does not allow users to create multiple accounts with one address but if this address was removed from the account would it no longer count as being in use or not?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Haraaa!

Excellent question and the answer is yes! 😄

Use these steps to remove the secondary email address:

1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click the Settings icon near the top of the page.
  3. Under ‘Email address', beside the email address you'd like to remove, click Delete.

Once the secondary email address is removed, you are free to create your new account! 🙂 Make sure you confirm the email address for your new account before you start using it! 🙂 (You'll receive an email with steps on how to do so.) 😄

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.