Is it Possible? To Use 2 PP accounts and 2 shopping carts on one domain name?

SaintKelley
Contributor
Contributor

I have a client that i am designing a new website for. They have Product A and then Products B-Z.

They want Product A purchases to go into one account....and all Products B-Z purchased to go into a seperate account.

Does paypal let you set up subaccounts (not sure if that is right word) where you can designate or assign payment to go to within your merchant PP acount?

Or do I have to set up 2 PP accounts for them (and I guess 2 seperate shopping carts) where all Product A purchases go to one and everything else goes to another? Is this even possible, or do I need two PP accounts and 2 domains where domain A sells product A and domain B sells products B-Z??? UGGGGG!!!

I know this sounds really weird, but my client is adament about keeping the funds seperate (Product A purchases seperate from all OTHER purchases). And they are WANTING to do it all on one domain name if possible.

Any thoughts anyone would have would be GREATLY appreciated. This one has me banging my head against the wall!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does have what is called a Parent / Child account, this allows you to have one master account and multiple child accounts. The master account would have the financial information on it (bank account and credit card), and the child account would be set up to receive money. The money would be swept into the master account each night and can be withdrawn to the bank account on file.  By setting up a Parent / Child account would allow you to keep your businesses funds separate.    You need to do is call PayPal directly and speak to the sales department to get it all set up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.