Internal server error on withdrawing funds

kbeat
Contributor
Contributor

I keep receiving the "Internal server message" when I try to withdraw funds from my PayPal account.

I've already tried to use Chrome anonymous window, cleared all the caches, another browser (Firefox) and the old version of the site. I even tried to connect to VPN from other country.

Can you please help me?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you try Chrome regular (not anonymous)?

How are you connected to the itnernet?

Where are you locatred?

Login to Me Too

kbeat
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. Actually, the problem appeared when I tried to withdraw funds in a usual way - from a regular Chrome window.

I'm connected via hotel WiFi network. Currently, I'm located in Turkey.

One more thing to mention: I'm having a vacation in Turkey, but I usually withdraw money from Kazakhstan, so PayPal detected it as unusual activity. I have already confirmed that everything is ok (by entering the code from SMS that I received). There are no any additional alerts in the resolution center.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal currently does NOT provide service in Turkey.

This is a U. S. PayPal Community and it is exptected that non-U. S. users will identify themselves correctly to make it easier to resolve issues.

Login to Me Too

kbeat
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but it sounds strange that my location does matter when I use PayPal. I don't have any Turkish debit/credit cards or bank accounts attached to my PayPal account. The only thing referring to Turkey now is my physical location - I don't think it's the reason why I can't withdraw the money.

What do I have to do to 'identify myself correctly' besides logging in from my PayPal account to this community? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your address is Turkey, this would mean you have a Turkish PayPal account, when PayPal was in business in Turkey.

If you attempt to establish a PayPal acocunt outside of your country, you are likely to have problems.

Location and details do matter.

Login to Me Too

kbeat
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I did the following: connected to my home PC via TeamViewer and tried to withdraw again. And I've got the same error message. My home PC is located in Kazakhstan and I already withdrew money several times from it.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest you search TeamViewer issues on the forum.  There have been a lot the last few days and there are issues.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.