Internal Server Error -> You cannot complete this transaction at this time.

eabdiaj
Contributor
Contributor

It's been more than two weeks that I try to fix this, I wrote a bunch of tickets to support still no response. I can't withdraw my money!!!!

First it kept displaying Internal Server Error... did some digging around and found the old link paypal.com/wdfunds and I thought I was saved but I was wrong now I get You cannot complete this transaction at this time. Error and the support don't give a crap to answer to the customers so there goes that. How do I fix this please help!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Moth3rFir3Fly
Contributor
Contributor

Okay to review: you have a balance on your PayPal account. You have a bank on file. You should be able to click on the button that says transfer to your bank. then you type in how much you'd like to transfer. If this action does not work, customer service can help you with this if you just call and talk with them

Login to Me Too

eabdiaj
Contributor
Contributor

I have called them 5 times now, and wrote over a dozen tickets to their support but no luck what so ever.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.