Im trying to make a purchase on BestBuy's Website through PayPal Credit but its not Showing Up???

andrewsalazar14
New Community Member

I need to know why PayPal Credit will not show up in the wallet at the checkout on BESTBUY...? 

My debit card shows up but for some reason, the PayPal credit will not...

I have two accounts...

one with Paypal Credit....and the other has Paypal Smartconnect with the Debit Mastercard attatched....

ive made a in-store purchase recently and have tried not only best buy....buy a gift card website to bypass buying something off bestbuy with the giftcard.....but still not working on the gift card website....

please if anyone has any ideas on the reason why..... id appreciate it alot!! i need to buy something as soon as possible for christmas! :(....

-Thank you

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Best to ask Best Buy.  NOt all merchants who accept PayPal will also offer PayPal Credit.  They are 2 different services.

Login to Me Too

fido1govea

Im having this issue as well and cant figure out what the **bleep** im doing wrong i have available paypal credit balance but every single store online iver tried no go. i want to use instore too but i dont want to go in the store and then get declined while i have lines of people behind me. Any advice or info would be soooooooo greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

south3rnkomfort
Contributor
Contributor
I feel your frustration. Im having the same exact prob with aeropostale website.
Login to Me Too

Hlk1313
New Community Member
Having the same issue! The PayPal credit option is not available on the BestBuy online checkout from my account. Had a coworker try it and his shows up just fine. Makes no sense!
Login to Me Too

Andrew_MLG
New Community Member

Well, I came to a conclusion....the only way to get passed this paypal and bestbuy issue was to purchase a Gift Card online and have it sent to my email and than from there being able to do it.... luckily the Email Gift Cards can be bought with PAYPAL...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.