INTERNER SERVER ERROR

almaghriby
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

two days now when i try to widraw money to my credit card, it won't, i alwayz get this error "INTERNER SERVER ERROR"

i contact the support many times i did not get an answer yet,

thanks

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

asherafD1
Contributor
Contributor

same here . i call the customer service but they said it's  an error from server and all that i have to do is waiting >.<

Login to Me Too

Abdel_ABRA
Contributor
Contributor

Still The Same Error, popping out whenever I try to Withdraw, such a disappointment Smiley Frustrated  

Login to Me Too

almaghriby
Contributor
Contributor

yeah, i called the help center and he told me that is a general issue, and i sent to many massages, but i did not get an answer from, now i need my money but i can't get it Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Abdel_ABRA
Contributor
Contributor

is this your first time trying to withdraw your money from paypal ?

Login to Me Too

almaghriby
Contributor
Contributor

no it's not, but the first time using a new card,

Login to Me Too

Abdel_ABRA
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah So that's why, I contacted the support and they told me that this error appears  because the bank account details registered with PayPal account don't match what the bank has on file. in My case I doubt it may be the billing address. 

To Fix it they told me that I have to remove the card from paypal then adjust the infos to match the bank file and then add the card again.

Login to Me Too

jawbfl

@Abdel_ABRA 

@Abdel_ABRA wrote:

Yeah So that's why, I contacted the support and they told me that this error appears  because the bank account details registered with PayPal account don't match what the bank has on file. in My case I doubt it may be the billing address. 

To Fix it they told me that I have to remove the card from paypal then adjust the infos to match the bank file and then add the card again.

Did that fixed the problem for you ?

Login to Me Too

almaghriby
Contributor
Contributor

i don't know if they fixed the problem or not yet, but last day i changed the card's adress to the bank adress,

i tried to day to widraw money and it works, 

Login to Me Too

Abdel_ABRA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, Go check again, I woke up this morning and I was able to withdraw the money without fixing anything in my account. I Guess they fixed the issue.

I hope  it would be the same for you all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.