I have really big problem

Parapalazula
New Community Member

I want to buy from Valve-Steam Counter Strike Global Offensive.  But i have this problem: 

"

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Return to Valve Corp.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Valve Corp. and try another option.

My account is since 2015, i did so many transaction via paypal, my card and bank accounts are verifed, adress also, i have verifed phone number also but still cant buy nothing.

Also got this message today again:

What can I do while my account is limited?

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • receive or request money
  • update your account information
  • add or remove a card
  • add or remove a bank account
  • send refunds
  • use PayPal logos in your auction listings or on your website

What can't I do while my account is limited?

• add money to your account

But i still cant buy game.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Parapalazula wrote:

I want to buy from Valve-Steam Counter Strike Global Offensive.  But i have this problem: 

"

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

Return to Valve Corp.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Valve Corp. and try another option.

My account is since 2015, i did so many transaction via paypal, my card and bank accounts are verifed, adress also, i have verifed phone number also but still cant buy nothing.

Also got this message today again:

What can I do while my account is limited?

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • receive or request money
  • update your account information
  • add or remove a card
  • add or remove a bank account
  • send refunds
  • use PayPal logos in your auction listings or on your website

What can't I do while my account is limited?

• add money to your account

But i still cant buy game.

Digital goods is high risk product.  Plus you kept on repeating the transaction when you were told that PayPal is unable to process your request and got your account limited by PayPal as the actions was likely deemed suspicious by PayPal's security system.

Go to Resolution Center to resolve the limit on your account and perhaps then you may buy the game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.