I have a payment issue message 1268

ccna35
Contributor
Contributor

hi there I have a payment issue when I'm trying to make a purchase through paypal without using my paypal account I get this message when I click review and continue button : 

" We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 1268 "

and I used another browser and deleted the browsing history and cookies but still have this problem please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would need to contact customer support about your concerns.  As this is a member to member help group, unfortunately we don't have customer support capabilities.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue in Italy with guest payments.
Sunday September 14th 11.21 am

Just written to the customer help support, will let know if I get an answer, do the same, please.

Cheers, Filippo.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.