I have a negative balance, and can't pay it with a credit card or add my bank account to pay it.

Mikebets97
Contributor
Contributor

I got denied a couple of transactions because I have a limit of six transactions per month. My bank denied payment and now I have a negative balance on paypal. I contacted my bank and everything is okay with them. I have tried to add my bank account back MULTIPLE times and I keep getting the "sorry, please try again later" crap. Then I said **bleep** it and decided to use my credit card to pay for the transactions, and that didn't work either. I get a message saying that it might take 30 minutes to process when the last time i tried using my card was like 4-5 hours before this post. This should be a simple thing to fix but there is no answer on any support page I have visited and I haven't had time to talk to the support team on the phone, I have also receieved no email confirming any of my recent attempts to link my bank account and use my card. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mikebets97
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind I figured it out by myself. Such an awful service

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.