I enterted a cancled checking account and withdrew money to it

Lunarrain
New Community Member

Hi. I never recieved money before on paypal until today. I always just paid out. I went to add my checking account information but added a cancled account. Just realizing it , it was to late and the payment is pending to a unconfirmed checking account I have that no longer exists. It wont let me cancel the transation to send it to my correct bank account which I did add. Should I call Paypal? Or wait it out?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Nmiller
Contributor
Contributor

I have nearly this exact same problem, it's really frustrating.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Lunarrain and Nmiller,

Welcome to the forums! 🙂

If the bank refuses the funds, they will be sent back to your PayPal account, where you can withdraw them again to the correct bank account. If you don't see the funds return in approximately 7-10 business days, I'd recommend giving the bank a call to see if they accepted or rejected the transfer.

Please let us know how this works out!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.