I didn't receive a payment

GNM
New Community Member
Hi, I made a deal with a trustworthy buyer with virtual items. I sent him the item he sent me the money. I didn't receive it and he showed me proof of the payment and gave me the TID... I am currently in a country that isn't PayPal friendly so it will take a lot of cost to call support is there any way I can check the status of the payment with the Email support with the TID's?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Does the payment show up in the PayPal transaction activity list?  If not, then you didn't receive money.

Furthermore, PayPal provides no seller protection for virtual items, so you are on you own and not likely to ever get the money.

To reach PayPal customer service click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page and then make you contact choices.

It is very important understand PayPal use and protection policies and make sure your follow them very carefully.  This is probably even more important in a country that has more financial restrictions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.