I cant withdraw money to my VISA, it keeps asking BANK ACCOUNT.

yaleyale

Hello everyone, im having a problem with withdrawing money from paypal, i have paypal avaliable balance and linked VISA card that was working perfectly until now. When i try to withdraw money it instantly says  "You'll need to add a bank account"

even tho i have VISA added which was working over the past few years. Some of my friends have the same problem and we think its some paypal bug update. Can anyone tell us what is going on, is it bug or what ? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yaleyale

Can't advise as you are posting on the U.S forum and you can't withdraw to a card in the U.S and you have not said if you are in another country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yaleyale

OH sorry, i am actually from Bosnia and Herzegovina.  Every time i try to withdraw money from paypal balance, it just keeps telling me "

You'll need to add a bank account"

Login to Me Too

Gabriel1992
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too.Starting from today I can't withdraw my money on my visa card.IN the past everything was OK.

I have already contacted paypal via mail so I suggest u do the same 🙂

Login to Me Too

Freakyy
Contributor
Contributor

Im also from Bosnia & Herzegovina and i had the same problem with withdrawal to my Visa card.I found this link http://www.paypal.com/WDfunds in the topic "withdraw problem".I used it and comlpeted my withdrawal.The funny thing is it was instant,on my paypal it says its completed,usually it takes 24h+ to get the founds to my credit card.Im going to check if the money already reached to my credit card so ill update you again.

Login to Me Too

Freakyy
Contributor
Contributor

Update
The founds seems to be on my credit card,the amount is there(i checked) but for some reasons i cant withdraw them from my credit card.I have to contact my bank tomorrow i guess,coz its Sunday here at the moment,and my bank is closed.

Login to Me Too

Gabriel1992
Contributor
Contributor

I confirm that link worked for me to and my founds gone instantly on my bank(Visa Card).

P.s I got an streange thing yesterday before that problem occour.I navigated to paypal site and I got an message "smth like nginx has successfully installed" and I just refreshed the page after that I tried to withdraw and I wasn't able to do it.

I think smth strange happened and is connected to that ngix message that I've got!

Login to Me Too

SkandTheGreat
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the link, I was having the same problem and I really needed some money on my bank account, the link worked for me. Even if it says "transfer is completed" it still need 2-3 days to be available to the card 🙂

Again thanks for the link :)))

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.