I am unable to withdraw my funds, I am getting an error

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am unable to withdraw my funds. Can you please help me with my issue? I am getting an error while withdrawing funds. The error is "You cannot complete this transaction at this time". 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@davidmorris

As you have given 0 information then sorry but no. Suggest you phone customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

What information do you need?

Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dear! I am unable to withdraw my funds since 10 days. I contacted Paypal phone support, they resolved the error for that particular day. I could withdraw for two days. I am still getting the same error. The issue is getting resolved after calling several times. Can you resolve this issue permanently? The error I am receiving is "You cannot complete this transaction at this time" while withdrawing funds to my Visa card. The card is valid and verfied. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Leslie

Hi davidmorris,

I'm sorry that this situation has been so frustrating! This issue would require review of your account details to see what's causing this to happen. Please reach out to PayPal customer support. You can contact customer support by phone or email, or by Facebook PM or Twitter DM.

Leslie

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.