Huge Problems with Withdraw

s0ta
Contributor
Contributor

Hey mates,

So the thing is i withdrawed my money of paypal some of it (150 USD!)  i waited the business days they told me and for my suprise on the third day it was completed i go out to my bank account and i see that none of the money was transfered my funds were still like there were so i got paypal saying its completed and 0 USD transfered in my account what the **bleep** happen?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

s0ta
Contributor
Contributor

Actually close this topic is already solved 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

s0ta
Contributor
Contributor

Actually close this topic is already solved 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi s0ta, and welcome to the Community! 🙂

Thank you for coming back to let us know your issue is resolved! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

stubble88
New Community Member

That's ggreat but how does this help anyone else?

how was this resolved?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi stubble88, and welcome to the forums!

A withdrawal to a bank will take approximately 3-5 business days for US accounts, with time frames varying for other countries. It will show completed on the PayPal side as soon as we send the funds out, but it takes time to land in your bank. To learn more about the transfer times when using your bank, take a look at the Bank FAQ.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

teddybearvn
New Community Member

I got the same problem and I remembered that when I withdraw my fund before, I got it right the way but this time I wait for more than what they require but I didn't see anything yet. How can I do with it?

Login to Me Too

Ilanelf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have also recently experienced an issue when withdrawing funds, after doing so pay pal had said that they must carry out a security check and as such they will defer payment for 24 hours and then if approved funds will be released 2 hours after. Why should this chec be necassary? This has neveas happened before with me?

regards

Ilan

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Ilanelf, and welcome to the forums!

I'd be happy to shed some light on this for you. The process you describe sounds like one in a country outside of the US.

In some regions, faster transfer methods have recently become available. To ensure the standard of safety and security offered by our traditional processes, additional review may be required by PayPal prior to the transfer. In the situations where this method can be employed, the overall transfer time is still better than we could previously offer.

In situations where there is concern for the safety of your account, PayPal may require either additional information or a period of review for a specific transaction. If there were any indicators of potential unauthorized access, for instance, you might face additional security questions or a delay in withdrawal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

RoseyJ
New Community Member

I have been trying to withdraw only $9.00 from my account since last night and yet the page keeps refreshing to the same page! It won't go to the withdraw confirmation page. I have contacted paypal help center three times. I have cleared out my cookies and history. And yet it still will not transfer my money! I don't understand the issue here! HELP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.