How to use PayPal Credit on website that has no PayPal option

Phoebe15
New Community Member

I need to use PayPal credit for an emergency expense but the website only accepts mastercard or visa, is it possible to use PayPal credit through either my linked credit or debit card? If so, what is the process as to not have the charge go to my card but to PayPal Credit instead?

Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AdamD

Hi Phoebe15 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Sorry to hear that you are running into this. Regrettably, these wouldn't be an option. PayPal Creidt would show as an available funding source on a purchase during check out, if PayPal was even offered by that merchant. You may want to look into this: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card.

You wouldn't be able to have both this product and PayPal Credit, but this would essentially by like carrying PayPal Credit around in your pocket.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

"Thanks for reaching out to us here. Sorry to hear that you are running into this. Regrettably, these wouldn't be an option. PayPal Creidt would show as an available funding source on a purchase during check out, if PayPal was even offered by that merchant. You may want to look into this: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card.

You wouldn't be able to have both this product and PayPal Credit, but this would essentially by like carrying PayPal Credit around in your pocket.

- Adam"

Hi Adam:

I have PP Credit. If I apply for an Extras Mastercard, what will happen since you say I can't have both? Will I be denied, or offered one or the other by transferring my credit line and balance to the Mastercard?

I heard that there is a way to shop on Amazon and still have charges put on PP Credit. Is this true?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.